Wednesday, August 27, 2014

VSD- Visual Development

For project 2 we created UVs and textured a scrapper. I took longer than expected with the UVs, but I did enjoy it because of the final outcome of it. It was a nice reminder of the tools that I could use to speed up my workflow. I took the parts of the scrapper that were seen and made them as big as possible in the 0 to 1 space then scaled down the parts that were hidden to take up as little space as possible. The scrapper had several pieces to it and despite the little inside faces of the bolts on it I really liked making the UVS neat using the cylindrical mapping. Here is the texture for the scrapper.


I will upload the finish product in my next post along with a few other things I lighted and textured for class.

--------

No comments:

Post a Comment